Google

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

"6 Things I Wish I Can Do Before I Reach 30"

Azida has posted hers, so now I'm posting mine. I put deep thoughts when creating this list you know.. Thinking about it, it's only 3 years away before I reach 30... *sigh* i'm getting older..arghh..

So, trying to be as realistic and authentic as possible, here is my '6 Things I Wish I Can Do Before I Reach 30':

1) I want to become richer..(who doesnt?)
At near age 27, I think I've improved my skills on money management or at least I've become totally financially independent. So far the only debts I collected are student loan and car loan. So hopefully by 30, I've paid off my car loan, half way to finish off my student loan, have sufficient funds to buy a house I can call my own, increase my financial contribution to my family, earn more salary, give more to charity, step my foot into the investment world and above all, I wish to be a self-made money saving expert

(I want to be richer at heart as well ;-) )

2) I wish to have settled down ar at least be on the verge of settling down
I think i'm ready for the 'partnership' life. I have found the person who has all these criterias -> a brainer, an honest lover, a sincere bestfriend, a trusted banker, an excellent housekeeper and have patience like a saint!

Have I found Mr Right? Honestly, I dont know the answer. But one thing for sure - I'm happy!

Do I think it's gonna work? I hope so. I know it's gonna be a bumpy journey ahead but we are going make it work.

3) I want to treat my family for a holiday
I wish to have enough money to treat my family for a visit to the UK or for a holiday of a lifetime. I want to score super big brownie points with my mum and in return, I hope she loves me even more.

4) For once in my life, I really want to be fit and look sexy. I'm tired of being fat!
I am the kind of person who dont eat anything for the whole month but still looks like a bloated pregnant cow. I guess I'm a naturally fat person and I blame my
2 copies of fat genes . After taking a hard look on myself and after watching too many Oprah, I now no longer yearn to be thin. I just want to be fit and look sexy.

So now, I've taken baby steps towards living healthier. Once I look sexy, I have this ambitious dream which I wish could come true--> I wish to spend one day..just one day in summer, sunbathing on a beautiful beach wearing a sexy bikini and not have to worry about hiding bulges and cellulites. I know it sounds silly..It's only a dream afterall...

(Look how fat I am compare to the pretty lady next to me)

5) Have a long break at home
I want to take a long break(possibly a couple months) at home aka balik kampung. I want to relax and chill out with my family and I want to catch up with my fellow good friends. I've missed out soooo many things when I'm away and I hope to rekindle the relationship again, with my family and with my friends.



6)
I want to visit these places:
- Italy -> Ainul, remember our conversation about Rome..?
- America-> A visit to New York and if possible, I want to attend the Oprah show! Azida, I wouldnt mind a visit to Trump Tower as well...so girls, lets plan a trip to US together..next year ok tak? or 2008? Jom make it happen..
- Fat Duck -> Voted as
The Best Restaurant in the world. It's quite near where I live but dont have the chance to go yet..will have to check it out at some point

Till then, stay phabulous ;-)

9 comments:

Professor Howdy said...

Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!

Azida said...

I'm so happy for you! Finally U R ready to embrace the partnership life... Guess when the right person comes, U will know it by pure instinct..

Visit to Trump Tower? Oprah? New York? Sounds like a dream come true! Wouldn't miss it for anything!

Azida said...

I'm so happy for you! Finally U R ready to embark on the quest to enter the partnership life.. Guess when the right person comes (and he's making U happy, that's very important!) u'll know it by pure instinct..

Visit to Trump Tower? Oprah? New York? Wah bestnya! Wouldn't miss it for anything!

Azida said...

Umi, I understand how u feel when i read your wish list no. 3, guess we all have the same strong desire to please our mother...

diLs said...

i'm all jetset to Chicago for Oprah. Who knows we'll get lucky enough with a Cadillac in return hehe..
phab uma, excited to know that u're ready with commitments. Like they say, when the right one comes along, u just know it by heart :-0

wait for my listing hot-gucci-mommas!

FARAHana said...

I'm so jealous and very happy for you at the same time. Being in love and happy are the most important things in life. Maybe after what have you gone through (with previous relationship), Alex came along and you feel happy again. This is the price after you being so patient and very3x sabar before this, indeed. You go girl!!! Now, do not waste any time, pray for my Mr Right plak, Arachi?

Btw, i can't wait for Dilla's post on this matter.

And for once, Let's make it happen!!! Let's go to NEW YORK!!! Yahoooo!!!!

FARAHana said...

Eh,mate,
My sister said if you want to go to OPRAH SHOW, you have to book a seat or somethings like that, a year or maybe (if you lucky) less than 12 month before the show!!! Because the show is so popular, people have to secure their seat at least a year. So, if we really want to go to see OPRAH, maybe we have to book our seats now. I think you have to dig somewhere regarding this matter. Aku pun not really sure about this betoi ke idak. I really want to go to Oprah show dekat-dekat Christmas time. Maybe we can get something BIG....(berangan je aku nih)

phab babe said...

U r right, Cik Farah. You have to book the seats in advance and follow some instructions on how to book. I think you have to call. But they dont do booking that far in dvance. I've look into it - http://www.oprah.com/tows/program/tows_prog_getticks.jhtml

Some people have tried so many years pun takde luck. Some people try first time je dah dapat. So I guess it all depends..So kalau nak pi 2008 or 2009, lambat lagi la nak book..But dont worry, I'll be keeping my eye on this

Norwanie said...

hai umie, i think you're sexy...wish no.4 has granted.

i don;t think i need to fund for your wedding as your partner is a banker...i'm happy for you and can't wait to see you and alex this 30 May 07.